Online safeguarding training courses for anyone working in primary or secondary schools
Do you need to develop or refresh your awareness and understanding of child protection to help keep the children in your primary or secondary school safe?
Our Child protection in primary schools and Child protection in secondary schools courses will help give you the knowledge and skills to recognise and respond to possible abuse, and identify your responsibilities for keeping children safe.
Looking to buy a selection of courses?
Take a look at our cost-effective online training packages.
What will I learn?
Each course comprises five modules taking around 30-45 minutes to complete. Each module is followed by a set of questions and you’ll be given a full explanation of the correct and incorrect answers to help develop your understanding and confidence.
After completing the courses you will:
- understand what safeguarding and child protection are
- identify the relevant legislation and guidance for safeguarding in education
- recognise the different types, signs and indicators of abuse and neglect
- understand how to respond to concerns and provide a response that’s best for the child or the children involved
- understand the correct procedures for reporting concerns and know who to report to
- recognise the importance of recording your concerns and the principles of good recording.